duminică, 7 iulie 2013

The Mortal Instruments: All the new news

Hey guys!
Sorry that I have been missing for so long but I've been on a field trip, so no internet or laptop.
But I'm back now and here are the latest news about The Mortal Instruments so you can catch up.

Here are the latest souvenirs you can buy while preparing for the premier:



































If you want to buy anything just click here.

Here is a small sneak peek to the movie and also they say we can see many goods at there stand from this year's Comic Con.





Also they started to promote the new soundtrack for the movie The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.
I think they are quite amazing. I began to be a bit obsessed with them, it suits the movie perfectly.


And here you can listen to some of the songs. Hope you enjoy them. :)







Here is also the newest trailer, I mean the German trailer that have been translated in English for all the fans. :)




Also here is something special for the COB fans: Jamie Campbell singing live in London.





And also some Q&A's with Jamie Campbell and Cassandra Clare at a signing in London.








I hope you liked it. :)
And here are some photos from there.





I really wished to be there but unfortunately I didn't had the chance. Maybe another time.

And one of the last news for those in America, The Mall of America just confirmed a July 28th appearance by Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, Kevin Zegers, and Cassandra Clare.


Is anybody going? If yes than please comment below and let me know ok?
And is anybody going to Comic Con? Unfortunately I can't be there but if you are please write in comment to tell me if you are going and how it was ok?
Thank you.

This id the longest post I have ever posted. Hope you liked it.

Kiss Kiss
- CL


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu